25 November, 2020

FAITH :: Thanksgiving thoughts...

This week has been filled with a lot of thoughts.

  • I have started my yearly review and planning for the next year.
  • I have been lamenting all the things I didn't achieve, and wondering how to change next year.
  • I have wondered about America in the aftermath of our elections.
  • I have tried to understand GOD and how He is working in our current world.
  • And a lot more.

We do our best to reach out goals, but life doesn't always turn out the way we want it to. A Christian view of GOD goes through valleys when we don't get what we wanted... especially when we think we are "good."  It make FAITH seem like it isn't real.

I have been seeking GOD for answers to these questions and others.  So far, everything seems to be the same as before.  We are GOD's servants, He is not ours.  

Now I am looking for the things that I am thankful for.

I will try to share them with you tomorrow.  :-)

Happy Thanksgiving...  may you be filled with food and joy and love and peace and happiness.  May all those you are with be the same.

In Christ, 
Deborah Martin
and more...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.