14 January, 2022

FAITH FRIDAY :: 14 JAN 2022 - What to do with 2022

 Been thinking about this year... and working on my lists.  Still no single resolution to work on for the whole year.  

I already have a lot of projects I am working on, but they aren't the same as one self-improvement project.  I'm always working on my weight and food choices.  Always trying to find some workspaces so I can do my crafts (including art).  Always working on my budgets and trying to save what I can.

It's halfway through January and I don't think I have been able to sit down and do creative activities yet.

My reorganizing takes a lot of my time.  I still want to finish it, so I am continuing the quest while I try to find a way to create, list, and sell online.

I keep wondering what GOD's part in my life is, and how to interpret what has happened in the past.

On to other questions that need answers.  :-)


I finally opened up the WORD program on my computer and tried to see if it worked any better.  I was able to create a couple or so files and will try to make a final file to share.  I want to start an email list and offer some freebies for signing up.  I haven't had good results with my past efforts and want to make a better try this year.  I also don't know how much I can do on my own.

I finally decided on a product to focus my marketing efforts on... posting at social media and maybe even purchasing online ads for.  It's my logo mug for WT -- on the meaning of the Body of Christ.  I expected to have more sales by now.  It is a mug I think every Christian needs to have so they can remember what we are - we are the Body of Christ together, as people, as souls that are saved, not by our individual denomination.  

You can see it at my ETSY and EBAY shops.

How t make us ONE Body in Christ has been the primary objective of Working Together.  I'm a bit tired after all these years, but I still want to see it started at least.

I am officially "retired" from regular jobs, heading into 70 years old, trying to keep active as long as I can while I try to increase my income through creative quests I was never able to do.  Also still praying to do WT. 

It's been these same goals for many years.

This year I want to find better ways to do things, things that will become income, income that will let me build my life and dreams... before GOD calls me home.

January is becoming a month to get all these plans figured out.

If you want to help me help you, buy one of my logo mugs.  You can also sign up to be a monthly supporter for me at my PATREON page (Debs Retirement Plan).

Thanks for any financial help you decide to do.

Deborah Martin










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.