16 July, 2021

FAITH :: Friday Update... that sounds good - Faith Friday. What do you think? :-)

 Change is always a challenge.  I have read it takes at least twelve weeks to create a NEW habit.  I'm working on one month, less than a month actually... JULY for now.

It's my Sabbath Prep day, and my planned schedule has fallen by the wayside.  This whole week has been taken over by summer and budget activities.  

We (I) will carry on and find the right solution for increasing my income.

It looks like PATREON will be my main journal site for now... up to daily, depending on how life goes.... AND mostly craft topics I think... life affects work, including crafting.  Not sure what the final content will be for journaling.  

I will be looking for spiritual topics for this blog posting page.  I could write about a lot of things, but I need to decide what to share with my readers here.  Every day I search GOD about so many things, but don't really share all that here.  I hope to start doing that because Working Together's blog will be moving into new content efforts, too.

I will look forward to hearing your views in the comment section.  I think I have it set up to screen comments so I won't have any really bad ones (in GOD's eyes, not serious discussions) available for public viewing.  I did find a commercial from one of my posting commenters somewhere.  It seems to be a necessary step.

The future is going to be filled with things we never thought possible, and in the Enemy's hands will be very destructive.  I try to understand GOD's place and our place in the middle of violence and persecution.  The Nazis are the main historical reference, but the Bible tells us a lot about how GOD handles the evils of life.  I hope to share my thoughts on some of those things.

Until then,

Deborah Martin

The graphic is an important message for all of us... whatever denomination we claim.  We are the BODY OF CHRIST together... all of us... and we need to unite to care for each other as times get worse.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.