06 August, 2020

Making GOALS and Prayer Journals, mostly.

This week I am trying to create some realistic goals for my CHALLENGE and my Christmas selling.  I recently found a CRUSH IT form I had from   LivingWellSpendingLess.com  and decided to use it to help me figure out THREE goals.

NOTE -- I found a link about it.  I don't know if you can find the download I got, but there should be something on this page to help you. 

NOTE II -- I don't follow her at any level. I explored her space awhile back.  I downloaded the form as a sign-up incentive, I think.

Making really good goals that I am able to achieve is such a hard thing for me.  I see all the obstacles, what I DON'T have.  I keep searching for goals I can do, but they aren't the goals I need to do.  SMART goals are similar to the CRUSH IT format... but not exactly.  The biggest issue in making goals is to do them.  How to make a goal you can do is what helps you move into another goal, and another, and another. 

My three CHRISTMAS goals are about  ART,  making JEWELRY, and creating ORNAMENTS for this season.  I am currently trying to decide HOW MANY and by WHEN.  I also have some PRO-LIFE design goals for the January anniversary event.

I've been going through my supplies and my collection of ideas.  Finding space is still a problem, but I'm working on that.

I'm working on the photo problems, too.

PRAY I am able to overcome all the obstacles I face.  Thanks.



Life is strange this year... as the months go by, the situation with the lockdowns gets really difficult.  I keep wondering where this year is leading us. 

I don't think it is a good place.



Election years are big ad spending years.  I see all those millions of dollars mentioned, and I cringe because of all the needs we have in our country.  The world suffers, but our elections are about us... so our needs are what that money could help.

I don't see any solution for this.



My daily Prayer Journals are really a great thing in my life still... I recommend them to anyone I can.  It has changed my forever goal to do some kind of Prayer Journal.  Next  year I will continue this habit.  Writing a name, then a short prayer for their day or their lives, is so easy. The biggest success element for me is limiting it to two pages -- one page for my family, one for others.

Try it for your family and friends.  OTHERS, for me, includes anyone and anything that is beyond my kids and me.



I guess that will do for now. It's getting to be time to sleep.
Let me know how you pray in a journal... I have always wondered how other people do this.  Every now and then someone I listen to, like Charles Stanly, says something about how they pray and record it to see how GOD answers. 

In Christ,
Deborah Martin
work2gather.us
and more...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.