19 January, 2016

Thankful post for 19 JAN 2016

I am still working out the details for this posting process...  for now, I am continuing to post at Etsy and then to Facebook, and now here.  In the next several days or weeks, I will figure out how to make a transition, if I choose that path.  I hope you will enter your own thankful posts at Etsy or here, or both.  :-)

In Christ,
Deb




Tuesday, 19 JAN 2016
Hi, all...  I am expanding my thankfulness to a blog post, too!  :-)  I just started a blog for my Christian and Bible meanderings, included this post topic and my Etsy Bible Verse inspirations thread.  I also share my posts on Facebook, and link back to these threads for others to join in.  I hope it will grow at each connection because it is a good thing.  :-)  --  You can do the same... share the thread/s with the people you know and we can all see what is good about our lives.
======================
Today I am thankful for growing as each day passes, in the internal realms, in education, in skill, in goals, and more.  I am thankful for the small blessing and the ability to pray for bigger things that seem so hard to reach.  I am thankful there is a GOD that is able to answer prayers.  I am thankful for Christian supports in many ungodly places I have to go, and the hope for a better future.  I am thankful for the health I still have, the small amount of money I have (because it is better than nothing, and that has been my life before -- it isn't fun), and the supplies I have been able to rebuild.  I am so thankful to have coffee, food stamps to buy food, my shopping cart (that took so many years to be able to buy), water, showers, clean clothes, socks, gloves, a warm coat, and jeans when I need them.  I am thankful my birthday flowers lasted so long... and for little creatures that just want you to love them and be kind and think about their needs.  May GOD help us all to find the place where we belong in His Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.