23 October, 2016

Looking for the best way to share...

I have been working on my goal pages again, reviewing my effots, my challenges (problems), and my priorities.  My life is passing before my eyes and I am wondering why I am not the billionaire I should have been by now !!  😊  I won't know that answer until I get to heaven.

Right now, I am still searching for solutions to my individual challenges in life and business, seeking GOD for direction, provision, protection, and more.  It can seem impossible to make a good decision when there are so many directions to look at. 

Financial limitations are the chains many have to work through, and I am no different.  It has been a lifetime challenge for me... my calling for this life, I think.  When I hear all the political comments about poverty, about what kind of people are poor, and about how to solve the problems associated with poverty, I wish I had a better way to share my thoughts about how to change things.

As a Christian, my feelings are mixed.  We hear every day that our level of faith is measured by our material success.  GOD is often seen as a "sugar daddy" that will give you everything you want (pray for)... if He doesn't, the problem is you. 

I don't believe that way, but I have wondered where all those Bible promises about provision went to for my life.  My needs were basic, my goals were good, my faith was true.  I used to say that my husband (spiritually, that was Jesus) wasn't as great a provider as I hoped He would be.

When I was younger, I was ready and willing to take on the world.  Right now, I am wondering how much I can accomplish within my limitations.  At the bottom line of the budget, it seems to be a money issue still.  I could hire help.  I am kind of trying to decide how much money I would need to get it all started...and wondering if crowd-funding might be worth the effort.

Faith and presumption have always been a spiritual battle in my spiritual quest for GOD's blessings.  Forcing my way forward always seems like I am not really doing GOD's Will, but making my own desires the focus. 

There are biblical verses to fit every viewpoint... I remember one verse that says we shouldn't strive because GOD lifts us up to the places we need to be.  And then there is that famous verse about knocking and seeking.  Finding the right verse isn't the real issue, GOD is... what does He want ME to do and be and strive for.  I seem to vascillate between waiting and seeking.

Well, that is where I am in my spiritual walk today... I am planning to enter more posts at this blog since spiritual issues are the content of my life. That is ONE of the decisions I have made.  😃

Until next time, may GOD bless those who love Him with all they need to accomplish His Will for their life.  May He watch over those we love, keep them safe from harm, lead them to heaven, and be the GOD we believe Him to be.  Amen.

In Christ,
Deb  💛

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.