14 June, 2018

Thursday, 14 June 2018

Well... I missed yesterday because I wasn't in a good space to write anything...

Today... wellllllll…. I'm beat.  Just got back from getting groceries and household things, put them away, did a little bookkeeping, and I'm going to bed.

I will try to write in the morning.  :-)

Until then,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin
work2gather.us


Check this out ::
work2gather.us/EugeneTinyHouses4Homeless.html   :-)

I think I posted an art thing I did in 2008 at my Crafting page on FB...
facebook.com/Art.Crafts.Recycling

I spent a lot of the day updating my Etsy shop ::
etsy.com/shop/work2gather

My "lists" are getting long...……………..    :-)


*
*
*
May the good Lord of all the universe/s be kind to those of us who deserve His wrath.
May we all sleep well tonight.
May I not eat too much tomorrow.  :-)
Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.