10 May, 2018

Thursday, 10 May 2018

I received an email about NYC's Times Square and I decided to look for some of my Bucket List details... which lasted a lot longer than I expected... I checked on hotel options, prices, locations, and other places I want to see when I get there.

Trying to find a room with a view of the New Year's Eve Square is a challenge from this distance.  I have to find out where everything is, how much it costs, how to make reservations, how to travel there and back, etc.  It is becoming a very expensive Bucket List item !  I had no idea.

I sent for some brochures and maps and materials to help me... so this will get my process going.  I am thinking it will take until 2020 or beyond to make it there.  :-)   I guess I have a little time.

The weather has been cold and rainy, maybe some hail... tomorrow it is suppose to be sunny and warm... this is how it is here.  I wonder how the rest of the country is doing.

I suppose that is all there is to share.  I was on the computer a long time.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin
work2gather.us

*
*
*
My we all find a way to do the things on our Bucket Lists...
to make memories, to accomplish dreams, to find joys in our lives.
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.