17 April, 2018

Tuesday, 17 APR 2018

I almost forgot about posting today... was ready to get to bed after a long session of shopping and buying... online... at eBay, Amazon, and ChristianBook.com !!!  I finally made the commitment to get my March and April food documentary DVDs... some of the titles are hard to find for me... I am just figuring out which ones I want and where to look.  I bought Food Inc and GMO OMG... both should be great... I hope so.  I looked for In Defense of Food, but had a hard time... at the price I could afford.  I will have to save for that one.  I am praying (PRAYING) the ones I decided to buy will be good copies.

I have been looking at a lot of food links today... trying to find recipes/meals I can eat. 

That's about it.

I think this is a short post night... I will try to do better next time.

Until then...
In Christ,

Deborah Martin
work2gather.us

*
*
*
May we all have the food we need to survive and clean water.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.