09 March, 2018

Friday, 9 March 2018

It's Friday!  We made it one more day!

I am working my way forward to some food crafting...

It is a dreary day... but the sun is suppose to come out tomorrow...and stay until Monday.  That is great.

I am getting impressed with eating more veggies and fruits.  They fill you up more than other foods... and you stay full longer.

I made my (modified) cornbread, but still have regular bread to get done... probably tomorrow, maybe... or maybe this afternoon.  I am still trying to get my Sabbath figured out... this modern-day version of it.

I guess it was eating the cornbread with the butternut squash I baked at the same time that has me thinking about the meal options I have, and how different they are.  How filling real food can be.  When I added lentils to my vegetable soup effort, it also was amazingly filling... for hours and hours.  I don't know how all this works out in science, I just know I am learning to eat less food and better food.  I think this will have an impact on my food shopping (costs) once I figure it out.

Food issues are big for me because of my very low government-based budget... and my interests in healthy eating... and my hope to transfer this learning to Working Together decisions.  I hope you are thinking about your food choices as I share my own learning process.

Well, I just wanted to check in, so I will be going for now.
I hope everyone has a great weekend... remember the Sabbath... wherever you are on that learning curve.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin
work2gather.us

*
*
*
May everyone be full, have cupboards with choices, and enough to share.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.