12 February, 2018

Monday, 12 February 2018

Good Morning!
Can you even believe I am writing a post at this time of the morning!  :-)

I finished all my letters (10) to mail out today... and painted some of my craft projects (the first coat)... and am at my desk trying to decide what to do next.

With my effort to eat more fresh veggies and fruits, I had speghetti squash tacos this morning, for breakfast.  I had a little of my romaine type lettuce left, so it became a salad for later and lettuce for my tacos.  We are S.T.R.E.T.C.H.I.N.G this food to the max!  I am beginning to get an idea of how much fresh stuff to buy each week, each month, etc.  I didn't have any salsa to put on them, but I decided to use my last Taco Bell FIRE sauce packet on both of them.  I also fried the shells this time... this particular brand of tortillas doesn't microwave like the other package I had.  Now I have to figure out which brand I like!  No oil on the shell means less calories.  Every bit helps.  If it tastes good just microwaved, who needs oil!

Food is such a big thing!  :-)
Now I try to save my calorie bursts for the things I REALLY want to have!  :-)

This is a good day so far, hope it stays that way.

Well, I'm planning to write whenever I get the inspiration (or time), so I will go for now.  I am wanting to share the deeper thoughts I have with some of the things I do... like the documentaries I watch.  I want to share what really impacts me.  I tend to forget by the time I get to my keyboard.

We are heading into times we can't even imagine right now...
I just want to share my view of the trip.

In Christ,
Deborah Martin

*
*
*
May the one true GOD of creation and life and the world as we know it,
lead us into the best places for our protection as the End Times progress.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.