23 January, 2018

Tuesday, 23

Here we are again...

I have been viewing a LOT of documentaries and other programs like them... I did watch a YOUNG Denzel Washington movie about ghetto schools and changing them from gang-infested to learning centers.  Disasters seemed to be a big theme.  I watched a documentary on Tornadoes over the weekend, and then tried a series (season) on natural disasters.  I let the season go after the first few because so many of the scenes were repeats... I liked the ones I saw with fresh information in them.  Made me really think about how to prepare better for things you never expect.  I did watch an entire season on my first try at the process :: Reno My Reno.  Netflix and PBS are my only documentary sources so far.  I was on Netflix most of the time.

*
I don't really have much to say right now.  I have been praying for a lot of things, trying to figure out the future.  It takes a lot of time and energy to be looking that way.  :-) 

I will continue this tomorrow, I think...
GOD willing.

The days are precious.  I wish I could do more.  I keep wondering how many I have left.

In Christ,
Deborah Martin

*
*
*
May GOD comfort us all in our needs, our prayers, our dreams.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.