16 January, 2018

Tuesday, 16 January 2018

Today was a short walk to the past... I was sorting through lots of old articles saved for their topic and information... lots of recycling today!!!!  :-)  It was hard to remember some of the details of what I discovered.  The Haiti quake, elections, homelessness, and lots of other things... too many to go through.  I am passing on as much as I can, for the generic inspiration they have in them.  I hope they bring someone a little more thought before they go to the waste pile.

I will be continuing this long process tomorrow, the next day, and for as long as I can stand to do it.  There are still boxes to go through.  It is a great feeling to finally get to it.  It's been on my "list" since moving.  It will help to clear out more space in my room.

*
I am finding the supplies for projects I have planned, too.  That is all getting sorted and put where I can find it easier, get it started or finished, and ready for whatever its life will become.  I may take some breaks to finally create some art or jewelry or ???  It is really a matter of getting the space cleared and organized to do the things I have been gathering supplies for.  Things that are easy to ship are the top priority.  Keep watching my Etsy shop, possibly my eBay store, and maybe my Fiverr site.

Finding one project to do with Fiverr has been a long goal.  I joined Fiverr with the hope of just selling something at $5... they turned into a creative site where that doesn't seem to fit anymore, so my thrill about them is gone, but I am still working on my goal to find the BEST thing I can do with their format... ONE thing to sell.  If my efforts get better, maybe I will go to two.  It takes a lot of time to create new things... I am looking for good things that duplicate easily.  Maybe even wholesaling some of my creations (like supplies, if I create something that will fit that requirement) at Etsy.

These are long goals right now, but in time they will be ongoing.

By the end of the month I should know where I am with all this.  Most of my sorting will be done and I will have the space, my supplies, and time to get something done.  God willing!

*
No TV today, mostly... I did go up to rest and eat popcorn for the News... then back to my room activities.
I didn't really turn the radio on, much, if I did.  I don't even remember it!
I get really involved in reading when I need to concentrate.

*
I do hope to start posting more photos... soon.
Not sure how much I want to share anymore...
I need to decide what is personal, what is business, what is worthy of sharing...
It is all a learning process.

This seems like the best of my blogs to keep going at a personal level, for the long-term.
I keep thinking about what I want it to become... and whether it will develop on its own as I age and keep "journaling."  I suppose it is like a journal, and I have been thinking about starting a yearly book (journal) of my day-to-day activities and thoughts.  It may cause me to change the direction of my public writing.  I don't really know.   Videos are on my mind, too.  If I get skinny again... that may just become the online choice for me.   :-)   We'll have to wait and get that figured out.

Time to go.
Keep checking back.
In Christ,
Deborah Martin

*
*
*
May GOD watch over us as we seek His Will for our lives and His guidance for our decisions.
May life be better for those who are suffering.
May the world find a way to be kind to one another.
May our problems get solved, and the answers be really what we need them to be.

May the GOD I have prayed to for so long about WT and all the things that have been needed, finally have mercy on me and provide the finances and provisions to prepare good things for His People... and others. 

In the Name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.