Today doesn't seem like I did much, but
* I now have a desk area, with changes to my computing space.
* I found a place to put my erase-board calendar so I can keep checking off the days and remind myself that time is passing quickly!
* I finished my December letters, started my January letters, and revised my list page that helps me to keep track of it.
* I ate too much... and started making some experimental products on my to-do list.
* ... can't remember what else I did...
I suppose it has been a good day.
What do you think?
Are we still worthwhile human beings if we don't conquer the world every single day?
May our values be equal to our humanity. Amen.