19 September, 2017

19 September 2017

Another rainy day, with a little bit of sunshine!  It is taking time to get use to the rain, and the changes it brings.  Instead of running out for a few minutes without a coat, I think of getting a cold and grab my warmest covering.  It isn't fun to get sick.

I did take the dogs out for a bit in the afternoon, and it was beautiful out... sunshine, no rain, nice.  I didn't want to come back in, and I don't think the dogs did either.

Right now I hear heavy drops falling outside.  I am trying to decide if I want to brave the wet weather and go shopping tomorrow to get some things on my lists.

*
Christian radio is on right now.  It is a program with a guy talking about marriage relationship issues.  I like the way he shares his wisdom, gleaned from years of learning through his own life.  I guess it is Focus on the Family, and the speaker is Bob Crane... they just told us all that information.

Marriage is not something I can witness about.  It wasn't really a part of my life.  It would have been nice to experience, but the Bible is right, if I would have married, everything else in my life would have been different. 

*
I finally ordered some business cards for myself associated with Working Together.  I tried Vistaprint.  I hope they turn out the way I think they will.  It isn't the final design I will have for WT, but it will do for today.  I am trying a membership drive in December, so I need something.  I'm not sure how to utilize them yet.  Once they get here, I will decide.

*
I moved things around in my room today, too.  Getting my computer and VHS player to a better spot, and listening to some of my Carleton Sheets tapes on buying real estate for no money down.  If I prepare for the day when GOD provides for me, then I will be able to use my money more wisely.

My art supplies got better organized in the process, too.  :-)  If I wasn't so tired, I would stay up and paint, but it will have to wait until tomorrow.

There is still some finishing work to do on all the changes from today, but it is getting better each time I make the effort to find a better way.  My lists of things to get become more specific, and my budget is helped.

Some goals get done faster than others, too. 

Maybe I should say my goals are getting done faster than they were before, but still not fast enough for me.

*
What can we do when our lives are not our own?  We have to trust GOD for all the details.  That is what I do... every day... for many years. 

I hope to have more to share tomorrow.  I am getting a notebook created to keep notes for my blog posts, and Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest posts.  It will all become better as time and money and supplies merge to provide for it.  Business cards, online marketing, finding the right things to sell, updating my webpage and other accounts to see where I am and make it all connect... Finding peace and safety, making a place for other Christians to do the same... these are my prayers.

In Christ,
Deborah Martin

*
*
*
May GOD provide what is needed.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.