13 August, 2017

13August :: Finding a new schedule

After months of trying to figure out how to build a future, I have decided to make this blog my journal spot for personal and spiritual issues... most likely a four-day entry that matches my chosen work week... Monday through Thursday.

My blog/s for Working Together will become a weekly or a monthly process.  I haven't decided yet whether it will be the public place for the email newsletters and other publications for WT programs, but it may also work that duty.  Right now, the plan is just to post regular updates on developments with Working Together and build an email list for newsletters.

My personal craft-related blog, Crafts Explored, will become active again as I post my creative efforts.  No schedule, just posting as I record my crafting efforts. My workspaces are getting organized, my project ideas are getting figured out, my supplies are growing, I have a decent camera to take photos, and mobile access for posting more easily.  Things are better than they were before, and continue to improve as I get better equipment.  I hope to include video efforts soon.

These schedules seem to be the most reasonable option for me right now.  Journaling is more appealing to me than social media entries, but Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc., will still be part of my outreach efforts.  As God provides, there will be people hired to deal with the sites I can't get to.

Every day I am moved to share ideas I discover, opinions about things that I consider questionable, thoughts about things I am working out in my own life and walk with God.  Journaling seems like a better way to separate the people who are part of the different activities I get involved in...so those who want to read my words can read them, and others are not involved in that process.

Issues of faith are getting more critical as the days pass. I feel it is important to talk about the differences we have, and find a way to help each other.  Somehow...someway...someday.  (I think those words are in a song somewhere...I can almost hear it...)

Until tomorrow,
May God provide what we need to accomplish His Will and to protect His People. 
May we be wise with what we already have, and prepare for what might be ahead. 

Remember that God loves us all, but He seems to love the poor, the widows, the fatherless, and the helpless most of all.  He is willing to avenge the wrongs done to them, and to bless those who personally care for them. 

When you give, make sure you know what your money is used for.

Love, in Christ,

Deborah Martin
Portland  OR, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.