11 February, 2016

Wednesday, 10 FEB 2016 :: This is my prayer for help.

I am on a quest for help from the Christian community.

I am praying for a decent house
(as large as possible,
not in need of serious repairs)
with internet access,
on as many acres as GOD will provide,
on a major bus route,
and in the Eugene OR area. 

I need to purchase this property privately,
with very flexible terms,
from a Christian person. 

I must have help to move. 

And I must have enough money
to help me survive the first three years.

This is a lifetime prayer,
a near the end of my life prayer,
and urgently needed at this time of my life prayer.

My deadline is the end of March 2016.


I have just begun to share this prayer, adding different explanations to it depending on where it is being shared.  I decided that making it into a blog post would help me to share my prayer (and its many, many details) as a short link on Twitter and other places.  I won't have to keep writing it out. 

I give you permission to share this prayer need with other Christians, in your church prayer groups, or with anyone you think may be GOD's answer to it....
Please remember, I am looking for ONE Christian...
 the one who owns the house and land I am looking for. 

It is my hope that this will be the last time I will have to move, that I won't have to lose all my belongings again, and that I will finally be able to build Working Together.  (http://work2gather.us)

**********************************************************************************



PRAYER is just a bunch of empty words, right?
People who pray are talking to the air.
There is no "power" in prayer.
Our prayers are really our hopes and dreams.
Praying just make US feel better.
There is no GOD, so praying is pointless.
Any prayer that gets "answered" is a coincidence.
 

Praying is as much a matter of faith as salvation is.  I will admit it has been a difficult challenge for me to keep my faith alive through my long years of poverty and my struggles to overcome its grasp.  It can be hard to keep believing in GOD, a good and loving GOD, when your prayers seem to go unanswered -- while the testimonies of other Christians sound like every request they make is immediately granted!  It takes a long, long time to find a way through the spiritual maze of understanding faith and prayer.

One of the biggest hurdles in Christian circles is deciding which praying theology is right ::  do we tell everyone our need so they can participate in the providing of it, or do we keep it to ourselves and expect GOD to provide what He knows we need? 

With this request I have chosen the public sharing route, which is kind of like crowd-funding without an official website.

Crowd-funding is a wonderful tool to solve financial issues... I hope to see it become part of Working Together's efforts to meet the needs of individuals all over the world.  Crowd-funding is very similar to what I hoped to achieve with ACTION PRAYER, Working Together's program to meet the needs of others.  

The group funding idea, by prayer or by crowd-funding, is to share a need, provide a way for others to respond to that need, and then deliver the response to the person with the need.  The internet makes this sharing process much easier than it use to be, and allows the message to reach a much wider audience for the resources needed to help.  Christian oversight can make this a better, safer process.


With my own request for help, there are a number of ways to connect with me and help answer my prayer, many of which I have mentioned before.  I hope you will become part of this process.


These are the ways you can choose to share your financial blessings toward my need ::
 

http://work2gather.us
When you join Working Together with the current TRIAL Membership (only US$5 for one year), you build its ability to create resources for members and to hire employees...including me!  (11 FEB 2016 :: I had computer problems before I could post this yesterday, and have since created a "press release" about my new PayPal button for joining Working Together.  I will be creating a new post with that information... be sure to read it!)
 
 
When you make a purchase at my ETSY shop, you help provide personal funds for my living needs.  I have requested people buy my SERVANTS writing, which is also only US$5, as my fundraising item.  I want to share its words with every Christian.  
 
At FIVERR I currently have my "crowd-funding" item -  a GIFT gig, which is basically a donation of US$5 reduced by sales fees.  These funds would also go toward my personal living needs.
 
I have a Fiverr shop for Working Together (http://fiverr.com/workingtogether), but have to find an appropriate gig to put there again.  When I do, all the funds from its purchase will be used for Working Together income.
 
 
I currently do not have any items available at my personal eBay shop, but I am working toward listing personal belongings for sale.
 
I also started an eBay shop for Working Together products, and have been trying to find suitable listings to offer there.  (http://ebay.com/usr/workingtogetherinc) 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.