03 February, 2016

for Tuesday, 2 FEB 2016 :: My BIG prayer request

It is actually Wednesday, 3 FEB 2016, but I thought I better share a Facebook prayer I entered yesterday...  I hope you will also pray for GOD to provide these things for me.  [  I couldn't get the quote function to work, so here it is as an indented bulleted list  :-)  ]


  • Tuesday, 2 FEB 2016
  • I filled in a prayer request on a John Hagee post and wanted to print it out for myself... so I am posting it here. I hope this is within GOD's Plans for my life...  :-)
  • =================
  • I am praying for a decent house (as large as possible) with internet access on as many acres as GOD will provide on a major bus route in the Eugene OR area...to be purchased privately with very flexible terms from a Christian person...and help to move... and money to get me through the first three years. -- This is a lifetime prayer, near the end of my life prayer, and urgently needed at this time of my life... by the end of March 2016.
  • ==================
  • If you know anyone with the godly urge to help, and the financial means... this prayer will help me to establish Working Together better.... (http://work2gather.us)
  •  


I suppose you can support these efforts with purchases
at my Etsy shop (http://etsy.com/shop/work2gather)
and with my fiverr gift gig (http://fiverr.com/work2gather)... 

I will be creating a partial membership link to PayPal for Working Together  (link above), which you can also choose... and which would be the best option for me.  Building WT is what all my efforts have been about anyway.  Membership is the key to getting everyone at the same placed.  I think I will be going back to my original TRIAL membership for $5/year, which will only be a quarterly newsletter (in print OR by email).  We can build from there.

I have another faith blog to write for today...  please share this prayer request, if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.