23 January, 2016

Saturday, 23 JAN 2016

Thinking about this blog seems to be capturing my attention more as the days go by... GOD is the main focus of my life, and faith is what makes that possible... faith that grew as the years passed by.  I am never sure how to share my faith, but I do what I can. 

Everything is related to our faith...how we see the world, what we know about the future, how we make our decisions.  What we believe in translates into the path we take... whether that is good, bad, or somewhere in-between.  When I was in the beginning of my faith, those choices didn't always work as well as I wanted them to.  I think it's a lifetime learning process, so I guess I will be taking you on the path with me.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.